While Auburn is still cold and damp there are some special homes in the area that make you feel warm and cozy! These homes make you never want to leave the house. So, take a peak and picture yourself relaxing by the fire reading a book or taking a nap. They truly are extraordinary!
- Santa Barbara Style Equestrian EstateThis Santa Barbara inspired home has indoor/outdoor entertaining, guest house, detached studio, solar-heated pool, arena, workshop and trail access. It is a one of-a-kind spectacular home!
- Downtown Historical HomeThis historical home called the Hamilton House circa 1908 is located in the heart of Downtown Auburn. Beautiful hardwood floors and stained glass has been preserved yet modern finishes with vintage charm.
- Modern Country Club MasterpieceThis Stunning new single level home in Auburn Valley Country Club is incredibly gorgeous! High ceilings, wood floors, lots of windows add light and brightness. Plus, a second master suite on other side of the house is perfect for guests.
- Modern home on 44 wooded acres!This outstanding loft style home was designed by local architect Ron Lichau. Rare 44 acre wooded property yet close to amenities. Lovely retreat with separate apartment and tons of privacy. Magnificent design with large fireplace and tall windows to watch the winter rain.
- Cape Cod Equestrian DreamMake winter soups and stews in this cozy kitchen. And while you’re cooking your horses are enjoying a beautiful show barn, dressage arena, new 6 stall Mare Motel and many other equestrian amenities!
- Breathtaking Contemporary HomeWow!!!! This home is incredible with it’s huge wall of windows and spectacular view! Two master suites and state-of-the-art home theater completes this home. You will not want for anything when you are nestled by this fire!
Which of these homes can you see yourself nestled by the fire? Would love to hear from you which one is your favorite!